Integrity is one of my core values. Our coaching relationship will be held in complete confidence. I will not share the fact that you are my client, any information about you, or anything you have told me without your written permission. I am happy to mail you a signed statement to this effect. I must reserve the right to notify the appropriate authority if I think your personal safety or the safety of others is in jeopardy.
I commit to respect you and your time and expect the same from you. In the event that you need to change or cancel a scheduled session, I require a 24-hour notice. In turn, I will extend the same courtesy to you, should I ever have to reschedule or change a session. In view of my commitment to children as priorities, I waive the 24-hour requirement for child-related emergencies (yours or mine). Holidays will be negotiated and rescheduled as the need becomes clear. Religious preferences will be respected.
I will wait ten minutes for your call. However, I will still finish on the hour in order to meet my next client.
Payment through PayPal is required before scheduling coaching session in order to (the Life Intro session is free of charge).
There are no refunds due to the nature of the service, unless you received damaged products.
Coaching Standards | Phoenix White
Phoenix White has additional professional standards that I hold myself accountable for:
- I respond to all calls and emails within 48 hours unless on weekends
- I share freely all observations, feedback and information that pertains to you specifically
- I will act at all times as a role model for my clients
- All information received is kept private and confidential
- I will be honest at all times in my coaching
- I will work as your personal coach, not your mentor, therapist, counselor, or consultant
I will be supportive of your authentic essence at all times.